ABORIGINAL: inhabiting or existing in a land from the earliest times or from before the arrival of colonists; indigenous.
Show off your roots, from the Americas. Indigenous people from the Americas (North, South and Central) are called Aboriginals.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem