KING KHANZ ABORIGINAL Unisex Joggers
ABORIGINAL: inhabiting or existing in a land from the earliest times or from before the arrival of colonists; indigenous.
Show off your roots, from the Americas. Indigenous people from the Americas (North, South and Central) are called Aboriginals.
KHAN is a historic title of uncertain origin. It has many equivalent meanings such as commander, leader, or ruler. Khan was the highest noble title.
Get ready for that 10K run or take it slow in your backyard—these joggers are sure to make you feel comfortable either way.
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece
• Fabric weight: 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
• 1x1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
• Elastic waistband with external drawcord
• Contrast drawcord and side pockets (all body colors include charcoal gray contrast detailing except black heather, which has black)
• Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
• Tapered leg