The XI-AMARU (misnomered OLMECA/MAYAN) was the oldest civilization in Americas. XI means "People of the Trees" and AMARU meaning serpent. KUKULKAN was the "Winged Serpent" also called Queztalcoatl.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem